IMMICATHERINEHEADER

home
about me twitter facebook tumblr

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Normally I like to post articles not rambles,

but I'm currently working on a better design for this blog, and it's taking me an age to decide what I like and get the images right, so I thought I'd update a little differently and save my next article for when the design revamp is done.


My Entertainment Media Show tickets came today - my photoshoot tickets with Alex Kingston and David Tennant - and I had a little bit of a geek session.



This will be my first convention, and I can't say I've ever liked the idea of going to one before. I'm not really into cosplay or anything like that, so I'll be dressed normally and playing it cool. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah that's my teddy behind me, her name is Alicia. Say hello now! ;)

    ReplyDelete