IMMICATHERINEHEADER

home
about me twitter facebook tumblr

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

What has happened to me?

This is a good question in multiple ways.

The first is because it has been so long since I updated this. Upon opening my blog control settings, or Blogger Dashboard, I saw that the last date was the 22nd of November and audibly said (yes, sitting in the flat alone) "Wow, has it been that long already?". I knew it had been a while...
It is also because I have decided to attempt to write these blog posts in both French and English now. I used to be very un-bothered about my French being perfect because I didn't like it that much, and now I really want to improve. I am quite certain my future does not hold a bilingual career for me, but I still want to be able to do this properly, and whilst my written French has always been fairly good in comparison with my spoken French, any exercise in which I can practise grammar and gather vocabulary can only be positive. I will make no effort to change my English writing style, as it will only form part of the challenge.

This may mean that my blog posts become a little less frequent because I have only so much time amongst all the other active methods I am trying to employ to learn more French, work, preparations for work and seeing friends that I can dedicate to it. Hopefully, however, they will still continue to have the quality for which I aim.

Moreover, I like being at one of my schools. I cannot see myself becoming a teacher any time soon but I am happy to be there. It is also nearby my flat (by which I mean  so I can sit in the staff room just to have company even if I have no classes there). 

Also I can already begin to see personality and characteristic changes France has brought about in me, at least some of the time. More on that later.

As this is just a stopgap, I will leave you here. Don't worry. Tomorrow is the day for food...





Qu'est-ce qui m'est arrivé?


Cette question-ci, c'est une bonne question dans de sens multiples.

Pour commencer, j'ai mis ce blog au courant il y a longtemps. En ouvrant les paramètres du blog, ou le tableau du bord de Blogger, j'ai vu que la dernière fois que j'ai écrit avait été le 22 novembre. J'avais su qu'il faisait longtemps... 

En plus, j'ai décidé d'écrire désormais ces posts en anglais et en français. Je ne m’inquiétais pas de parfaire mon français parce que je ne l'aimais pas bien, mais maintenant je veux vraiment de l'améliorer. Je suis presque certaine que mon avenir ne me réservera pas une carrière bilingue, mais je veux savoir parler le français complètement. Alors que je peux écrire en français plus facilement et plus précisément par apport  mon français oral, n'importe quelle exercice qui me fait pratiquer la grammaire et ramasser le vocabulaire peut être seulement utile.  Je vais faire aucun effort de modifier mon style d'écriture, car il va me mettre à l’épreuve. 

Il se peut que mes posts deviennent moins fréquents parce je n'ai pas assez du temps pour faire tous les moyens actifs que j'essaie d'utiliser pour apprendre le français  pour travailler, pour préparer pour le travail et pour voir mes amis en l'état actuel! Cependant, j’espère qu'ils vont continuer à avoir la qualité pour laquelle je vise. 

En outre, j'aime être à une de mes collèges. Je ne peux pas imaginer que je suis près de devenir professeur mais je suis heureuse d'y être. C'est près de mon appartement aussi (je veux dire que je peux aller m'asseoir dans la salle de professeurs pour avoir de la compagnie même si je n'ai pas de cours là-bas). 

Et je peux déjà voir des changements de personnalité et de caractéristique de moi-même que la France a amené, au moins quelque fois. Je vais élaborer plus tard.

Ce post-ci est seulement un bouche-trou donc je vais vous laisser ici. Ne vous inquiétez pas. Demain, c'est le jour de la nourriture...   

No comments:

Post a Comment